The March edition of Vascular News and Vascular Specialist's education supplement was dedicated to Cydar Medical and its first product, Cydar EV. The publication which has a global readership of over 20,000 featured:
- Tom Carrell, Cydar Medical executive director and co-founder, gives an overview of the company’s Cydar EV software.
- Charles J Bailey details how Cydar EV has allowed a US vascular centre’s endovascular aortic practice to evolve and improve.
- Jaideep Das Gupta and Mahmoud Malas present a case study in which Cydar EV aided the treatment of a difficult aortic aneurysm, reducing radiation dosage and shortening procedure time.
- Jan Heyligers outlines the motivations that drove the recent purchase of Cydar EV at the Elisabeth-TweeSteden Hospital (ETZ) in Tilburg, The Netherlands—the first vascular unit in the country to adopt the cloud-based system.
- Ashish Patel and Bijan Modarai address a key concern among patients and the endovascular operating team—radiation—and detail how Cydar EV has been shown to be effective in reducing dose.
To read or download the full supplement please click the following link: Cydar Vascular News Supplement